Online Tax Resource Center
Thank you for visiting my Online Tax Resource Center. I hope this information will be helpful to you as you complete your taxes. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call my office at (215) 389-4627.
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Resources
• Download IRS Tax Forms
• Fill out taxes electronically with the “e-file” program
Pennsylvania State Taxes Resources
• Download forms and information on Pennsylvania state taxes
IRS Tax Refunds
• To track your tax refund, please visit the Where’s My Refund online tool on the IRS website
• To view frequently asked questions and their answers, click here
Tax Preparation Services
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (for taxpayers who made $50,000 or less)
• IRS partners with organizations in Indiana to run the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA). This free service, staffed by IRS certified tax preparers, is open to taxpayers making $50,000 or less. For locations in Pennsylvania, click here.
FreeFile (for taxpayers who made $58,000 or less)
• Free File is a free, federal income tax prep and electronic filing program for taxpayers with a 2010 Adjusted Gross Income of $58,000 or less, developed through a partnership between the IRS and the Free File Alliance, a group of private sector tax software companies.
AARP’s Tax Aide (for low-to-moderate income taxpayers of any age)
• AARP’s free “Tax Aide” service helps thousands of low-moderate income taxpayers of all ages fill out their taxes every year. The service is completely free and is run by certified tax preparers. Find the nearest Tax Aide, click here.
Armed Forces Tax Council Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (for military personnel and their families)
• The Armed Forces Tax Council (AFTC) consists of the tax program coordinators for the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard